Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Colorado?

Feedback Score
    My sons and I will be there!

Feedback Score
    A reminder to everyone attending -

Denver managed to keep it's own little set of rules on carry.

OC IS ILLEGAL!

There is no wording in any of the laws that define "concealed" - that is left to the interpretation of the LEO on site - ergo a Judge later down the road.

The Denver police and State police will be there and evidently anxious. As posted from another form I belong to -

Quote Originally Posted by Darrow75 View Post
    As an update and reminder to anyone planning to attend this rally in Denver. The organizers are asking that no one carry a firearm at the rally. They are being told by Denver PD and the State Patrol that anyone that is caught with a firearm on the State Capitol property will be arrested. The actual legality of this is questionable, but part of the reason for these rallies are to put forward the true face of American gun owners and clashes with the police at this event, whether legal or illegal on their end, will not do our cause any good. If you are going to attend, please respect the wishes of the rally organizers as well as not giving the police or media any reason to but us in a bad light. Thanks!

UPDATE - An update to my update. The organizers are now saying concealed carry is legal and allowed on the state Capitol grounds per the Colorado State Police Captain he is working with. Just remember that open carry is still illegal in Denver so printing or accidentally showing your goods could be a real bad thing...especially on the grounds of the Capitol. So carry concealed if you like...just be even more diligent than you usually are. Thanks!
    The Update "squared" may be in part of my challenging the first update as to the legality of the LEO arresting anyone with a gun, and where the Gun Free zone of the state capitol starts and ends.

Keep it covered, holster and all, no dick measuring or comparing toys. Even flashing is enough for Denver in the mood their in. So if you gotta raise your hand, don't use the one on your holster side.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Fort Carson Range?

Heard the range finally opened this week. I know it is early, but anyone go/first impressions?

Considering taking my toys down next time I visit family in the Springs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlehendrick View Post
    Heard the range finally opened this week. I know it is early, but anyone go/first impressions?

Considering taking my toys down next time I visit family in the Springs.
    Every time I drive by it seems quite busy over there. I don't pay to shoot since the national forest is right here. Used to hit up dragon mans quite often till I got smart and did the math of 18 bucks for me and the wife to shoot, plus lame range rules and sketchy mall ninjas plus gas. I can drive up into the forest and back for about 5 bucks so that's 20 more dollars on ammo every time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Been around for awhile but never posted in this section. Live in the Springs, Idaho Springs. Lucky enough to have access to the CCCSC, willing to share time there although my live fire has been reduced due to ammo shortages lately. Love the Chaffee County range as well. Hit it every time I visit friends in Salida.

I see there are some brewers here. Cheers, that's what I do for a living the past 15 years, although it's tapering off for some more financially rewarding endeavors.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If you ever pass through to Salida or anywhere south, look me up.

The range here is definatley worth checking out.

Its private and is member only but I can get a few people in
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    I currently live in Gunnison but will be moving in a little over a month to Edwards to go to school for there firefighter program.

anybody out that way??

Ben.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    another AR fiend in SW Co DGO

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678