Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland Roll Call

Feedback Score
    I'm from MD. Shoot at Hap, shoot at local (VA, MD, PA) competitions whenever I can, and mostly train at CCJA, sometimes with Jeep Driver (see above).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    Trying to see who else lives in the communist state of Maryland. I live in Anne Arundel County. Curious where others shoot and train around here
    I also live in AA and belong to the Berwyn Rod & Gun Club in Bowie Maryland

http://www.berwyn.org/

Feedback Score
    Harford County here.
    "Death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back."

Feedback Score
    AA county here. I shoot locally and in pa.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Baltimore City here, usually shoot at AGC. Great place, although I would like some place 'higher speed' to train.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchen986 View Post
    Baltimore City here, usually shoot at AGC. Great place, although I would like some place 'higher speed' to train.
    What are you looking for in terms of "higher speed"?
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I fly into BWI regularly to visit family in PA. The O's are my team. I can identify with Ballmer culture, being from just across the Mason-Dixon line in York, PA.

While I would not voluntarily subject myself to actually living in Merlin, visiting is pretty fun. The national aquarium is worth a trip. The Naval Academy is pretty cool. I've got a great aunt down in Bowie. Heck, back in the day we even useda goe downy ocean to O.C.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Maryland aint bad, it certainly could be worse. But it could be better too haha I wish MD would follow suit with it's neighbors and be a shall issue state in terms of CCW.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak44 View Post
    What are you looking for in terms of "higher speed"?
    Shooting while moving, allows use of holsters, etc. Probably not going to get that unless I have a private range. Looking forward to training in VA in October though.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchen986 View Post
    Shooting while moving, allows use of holsters, etc. Probably not going to get that unless I have a private range. Looking forward to training in VA in October though.
    Ah ic, good luck. I go to Gilbert's and I draw from the holster there. Shooting on the move I went to Delmarva Sporting Clays and my friend's property in the boonies.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast