Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland Roll Call

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak44 View Post
    Ah ic, good luck. I go to Gilbert's and I draw from the holster there. Shooting on the move I went to Delmarva Sporting Clays and my friend's property in the boonies.
    Gilbert's lets you draw from a holster? I remember watching the 'safety video' when I first got there, and it specifically prohibited drawing from the holster. Other than the expensive ammo, I enjoyed shooting there as I could practice reloads, rapid fire, etc. However, for a range that only has <25 yards, I figured AGC was the better value for half the price.

Continental allows drawing from a holster, but you have to have membership and get approval from the owner. I wanted to shoot my AR too, so I thought about it but decided against it in the end.
    Last edited by Kchen986; 09-22-10 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    P.G county over here.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Yep they let me draw from the holster....I haven't seen that safety video since 2003 haha. I get treated pretty well there, so I never bothered to go anywhere else. Good luck on your search.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I just moved to St. Marys county and the closest range is 1 hour away!

I am going to start doing IDPA at Sanners Lake. Its open to the public and hopefully I can become a member next year.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    I just moved to St. Marys county and the closest range is 1 hour away!

I am going to start doing IDPA at Sanners Lake. Its open to the public and hopefully I can become a member next year.
    What is Sanners Lake and where is it located?

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I'm in Harford County and I shoot at Elk Neck , Baltimore County Game and Fish, Delta and Southern Lancaster. Indoor at Continental Arms.

Training so far has been CCJA but I plan to attend some Tiger Swan - Grey Group classes in the near future.
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    Yeah, T, and don't forget to let me know when you're going as early as possible so I can put it on the calendar.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Kev,

I'm thinking Saturday Oct.2nd ...... I can meet you at Hap Baker if that's easier for you.
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    Heck, I meant letting me know when you're going to TigerSwan, but 10/2 for shooting could be good! I'll call you today or tomorrow.

bgrundy Guest
    New member here. Also in Carroll County. I shoot at AGC on my own time and at a number of ranges on LE time (Sykesville being the most convenient).

There are a couple of us Monumental members trying to get some changes made at ACG to allow drills, holster draw, etc. Not alot of support for that from the target pistol crowd.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast