Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: west by god virginians check in here!!!

Feedback Score
    Originally from Hardy County/Moorefield.

Travel back home 2-3 times per year.

Damn I miss home.

Feedback Score
    i'm in agreement as well, i can't see mid atlantic...i don't travel north of the mason dixon very often(once in the past 6 yrs), so i was suprised as well...thanks for replying to the thread!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer13 View Post
    i'm in agreement as well, i can't see mid atlantic...i don't travel north of the mason dixon very often(once in the past 6 yrs), so i was suprised as well...thanks for replying to the thread!!!
    Is there a way to get this changed? Who do we contact?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer13 View Post
    i don't travel north of the mason dixon very often(once in the past 6 yrs)
    Me either. I've been north of the line three times in my life, and I'm thirty. And once was because it was the only way to get to Canada.

Feedback Score
    don't know how to get it changed...it's kind of funny, it seems as though we look at being put in the mid-atlantic as a dig...or at least that's how i see it...i'm more of a southern boy than a damn yankee, if one were to paint that picture...

i'm quickly approaching 40, and i just don't care for travelling up that way...my kids do want to see the statue of liberty though, so that will send me to NYC and i have never been in the state of new york...

i used to be stationed in cape may, nj and i drove home just about every weekend for three months after bootcamp...i just didn't like it...the wife went to a school in atlantic city a few years ago and i took the boys up there to experience the area...still the same, although the houses are really expensive now...$600K seems to be the norm in the cape may area close to the beach...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    I'm originally from, and occasionally return to Greenbrier county.
    Have you been in the Greenbrier Resort since they opened the bunker to the public? My fiancee won a travel voucher, and a tour of the Greenbrier is on the list of places to go. We've been thinking about choosing it just to check out the bunker.

Feedback Score
    my buddy and his wife just went last month!!! he said it was excellent!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    Have you been in the Greenbrier Resort since they opened the bunker to the public? My fiancee won a travel voucher, and a tour of the Greenbrier is on the list of places to go. We've been thinking about choosing it just to check out the bunker.
    I actually have not, but I'm good friends with the daughter of the lady who does the tours. It's definitely on my list though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12