Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AAR - Grey Group/Vickers Tactical 1-day Basic Pistol Class - June 12th, 2010

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Shivan, thank you for the detailed photo sets and the video. It really does help relay the concepts.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Looks like another outstanding training opportunity from LAV and Grey Group.

Feedback Score
    That must be a Damn nice camera because I can't take pics for shit and some of those photos look pretty good.

It was nice meeting everyone. There were some good shooters and novices alike in this class and I think EVERYONE came away better.

@ business casual, sorry about the walk back drill. Sometimes I get a bit competitive.

@ klear above, more pics!
    Josh
    (w)910.323.4739
    www.GreyGroupTraining.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It's on!

B_C

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

Ask and you shall receive! Course video below enjoy:

Grey Group Training/Vickers Tactical Intro Pistol 12 June 2010
    Eric Page
    Grey Group Training, LLC
    500 N. Reilly Rd. Suite 114
    Fayetteville, NC 28303
    (w)910.323.4739
    (f)910.426.4740

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Shivan, thank you for the detailed photo sets and the video. It really does help relay the concepts.
    While I'd love to take credit, Josh was rolling the still camera for me while I shot a couple short vids of reloads. All pics posted by me are Courtesy Josh and Grey Group.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    Apparently, it's all about the SD cards. I was just mashing the button as fast as I could. Thank god my trigger control is just slightly better than my camera button mashing control.
    Josh
    (w)910.323.4739

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    While I'd love to take credit, Josh was rolling the still camera for me while I shot a couple short vids of reloads. All pics posted by me are Courtesy Josh and Grey Group.
    Then many thanks to Josh and those nice folks at Grey Group.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    thanks for posting the great pictures. this was my first (of many, hopefully) training course and i thoroughly enjoyed the training with LAV. it's good to finally get some teaching so that i know what i'm doing.

and it was good to put some faces with names. good to meet you Shivan and JSantoro.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast