Thread: RSKTKR Carbine Class in KY

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

RSKTKR Carbine Class in KY

I have emailed to Doc from RSKTKR today and will be calling him this week to start discussing getting a class here in Central KY I realize that I have started several threads about classes, I feel that a RSKTKR class is the most promising for now, as far as I have had some people on another forum express interest if it were MD, rsktkr or some other group like that, the I think that rsktkr will be able to get a class together sooner than MD. So i would like to know if people would be interested, and weather they would like to have a med. portian as well. Just hoping to get some responses.

Pete
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 06-30-10 at 09:43. Reason: Changed Title of thread...
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Haha, nice. Well maybe I'll just put down a blanket "I'm interested..." for any central KY based training, within reason re: cost.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Well a RSKTKR class will run about $400 and about 700 rounds
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Alright time for an update, I talked to Doc from RSKTKR this morning, and got the ball rolling. so a few things I will need to find out first is if you are interested, second what you would be interested in it being on or what you would like it to include, Carbine, Pistol, Medical, what I personally would like to have is a carbine with some pistol and the Medical portion, the third is if you aretruly interested please PM me with your email address so I can get a group email together.

My goal is to come up with about 10-15 solid leads on this between here, AR15chatterbox and some of my friends, if I can get that Doc said he would have no trouble filling it the rest of the way

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I forgot to add he stated that he thought late Aug. or Sept., personally I would prefer mid to late Sept.

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreckp View Post
    Alright time for an update, I talked to Doc from RSKTKR this morning, and got the ball rolling. so a few things I will need to find out first is if you are interested, second what you would be interested in it being on or what you would like it to include, Carbine, Pistol, Medical, what I personally would like to have is a carbine with some pistol and the Medical portion, the third is if you aretruly interested please PM me with your email address so I can get a group email together.

My goal is to come up with about 10-15 solid leads on this between here, AR15chatterbox and some of my friends, if I can get that Doc said he would have no trouble filling it the rest of the way
    Just Bumping this thread back up to catch peoples eyes

ابن بيت وأنا كافر