Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: atomic dog holster

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
    I noticed the mold for the threaded barrel on the G23 holster when I got it. Brian must use a threaded barrelled Glock to make the holster.

My G23 is stock (other than the decal grips).

Like I said, I noticed it, but it isn't a big enough deal to me to bother heating up the kydex and flattening it out.

Wait a tic. I had you marked down for an extended barrel, and I had to make a jig for that holster.

Apparently I made a mistake. (Don't tell my wife)

Do you want me to make you a new one? You could also send that one back and I'll take off the excess for you.
    My name is Brian, I own Atomic Dog Holsters

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe smith View Post
    Wait a tic. I had you marked down for an extended barrel, and I had to make a jig for that holster.

Apparently I made a mistake. (Don't tell my wife)

Do you want me to make you a new one? You could also send that one back and I'll take off the excess for you.
    The difference between a lot of companies right there guys.... A problem occurs and AD tracks down the problem and offers an instant resolution!

Other companies you wait by the computer in hopes that they respond (and thats because they don't take calls)...

Job well done!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    The difference between a lot of companies right there guys.... A problem occurs and AD tracks down the problem and offers an instant resolution!
    I've also heard they'll spoon with you, if you ask nicely.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by superr.stu View Post
    I've also heard they'll spoon with you, if you ask nicely.
    In this cold weather I'll do what it takes to stay warm and cozy.
    My name is Brian, I own Atomic Dog Holsters

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe smith View Post
    Brian,
    I really appreciate the offer, but there is NO need to make a new holster. I can't see wasting a great product. It fits the gun and works just fine. I kinda wouldn't mind having the bottom of the holster flattened out a bit, but am not that worried about it. I'll give you a shout next week.

And, I'd like to second d90king's comment about outstanding customer service. That is definitely something not often seen today...
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    ~George Orwell

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324