Thread: AR15 muzzle brakes

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

AR15 muzzle brakes

http://www.m-guns.com/projects.php

I have not made a batch of these for quite a while, and in fact with my approach to AR's taking a turn away from the competition side in recent years, I have mentioned them very little.

But with some recent rule changes they are now legal for certain kinds of competition. They are USPSA Limited legal and now legal for ACTS competition in Open. They are 1" diameter by 2 1/2". (USPSA Limited max is 1X3, ACTS Open is 1X2 3/4).

They are threaded for the standard 1/2-28 AR muzzle and bored for no larger than .223/5.56/5.45X39.

Just finished a small batch..... they are $125. As I developed this design years ago, I found that there was, shall we say, plenty to work with, and will all that "stuff" coming out the end of an AR, this is a very effective brake.

As with any brake it's not for your entry gun. If you are shooting on the line with guys to your right and left, as in a class, they might not like you much. In fact, as with any brake, a dangerous amount of gas and high-speed particles are coming out the sides and top- that's what makes brakes work. But for outright competition, varminting, or just funnin' around, these things really work. Brake comes with a peel washer.

You can PayPal me the funds using my Email, add $10 for shipping, they'll go Priority Mail. I am also signed up with GunPal but have not had anyone use it on me yet.

They are right-hand, left-hand specific..... at this time I have only one for left-hand use.
    Last edited by Ned Christiansen; 06-18-10 at 13:30.