Page 51 of 281 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What music do you have playing?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

What music do you have playing?

Jethro Tull

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I get to listen to my Ipod shuffle all day at work as long as I am not in meetings.

I have strange tastes though.

By file size most of them are Classical. Mostly Bach/Beethoven/Vivaldi/Handel with a smattering of Mozart and Tchaikovsky and Strauss and my favorite Pachelbel Canon in D major.

If find I work better/faster if I have some calming somewhat upbeat music playing.

There rest is mostly metal/fast rock/punk. (Alot of Metallica and most of the Hellbilly Delux CD) For some reason I drift to songs with yelling/screaming lyrics and a fast tempo.

Then there are some songs that just grab my attention and gets my feet to bouncing. Some really girly poppy things that my wife has downloaded. Like Avril Lavigne and Little Mama remix or Call Me Maybe or Katie Perry songs.

I don't do Country Music though I do like old time Bluegrass. I hate most Jazz (particularly improv/musical noise) but I like the occasional Glenn Miller.

Right now as I am typing this I went from Bach Brandenberg No 5 to Dragonforce Fire and Flames.

Most people that come into my office ask what they are interrupting for entertainment purposes.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Can't get enough of the latest Killswitch Engage, In Due Time.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow Hunter View Post
    I get to listen to my Ipod shuffle all day at work as long as I am not in meetings.

I have strange tastes though.

By file size most of them are Classical. Mostly Bach/Beethoven/Vivaldi/Handel with a smattering of Mozart and Tchaikovsky and Strauss and my favorite Pachelbel Canon in D major.

If find I work better/faster if I have some calming somewhat upbeat music playing.

There rest is mostly metal/fast rock/punk. (Alot of Metallica and most of the Hellbilly Delux CD) For some reason I drift to songs with yelling/screaming lyrics and a fast tempo.

Then there are some songs that just grab my attention and gets my feet to bouncing. Some really girly poppy things that my wife has downloaded. Like Avril Lavigne and Little Mama remix or Call Me Maybe or Katie Perry songs.

I don't do Country Music though I do like old time Bluegrass. I hate most Jazz (particularly improv/musical noise) but I like the occasional Glenn Miller.

Right now as I am typing this I went from Bach Brandenberg No 5 to Dragonforce Fire and Flames.

Most people that come into my office ask what they are interrupting for entertainment purposes.
    If I try to read or study with music playing, I cannot concentrate and take in anything with regular music on. Try as hard as I can, but it isn't happening, but put on classical and it's a different story.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootiewho View Post
    If I try to read or study with music playing, I cannot concentrate and take in anything with regular music on. Try as hard as I can, but it isn't happening, but put on classical and it's a different story.
    I actually do better with music drowning out other people in my office area.

I tend to be someone who will answer/help people who come in with questions.

If Metallica or Pachelbel Canon in D is blaring in my ears, I can focus on my own work.

The faster the tempo, the quicker I seem to work.

Feedback Score
    Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison.

Haven't heard this song in years.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    The Glitch Mob has been playing today.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    -Old Crow Medicine show
    -Ray Charles
    -Alamaailman Vasarat
    -Faith No More
    -Between the Buried and Me
    -Ella Fitzgerald
    -Butthole Surfers
    -The Jesus Lizard
    -The Flaming Lips
    -Bad Astronaut
    -Sam Cooke
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Page 51 of 281 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast