Thread: Idaho

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Billick View Post
    Oh yeah? What mountains? I live back in Twin Lakes between Rathdrum and Spirit Lake.

I agree. But it does seem like every time I go into that place I get into a friendly argument with someone on staff. Then once I get home I look up the answer and I'm always correct.
    Right on! I'm literally just around the bend from you... my family and I built a house last summer about halfway up Rathdrum Mountain and so we belong to the town below. We love it here... very happy to be in this area.

Maybe you can clue me in for good safe places to shoot...? We moved over from the other side of Spokane and all I've figured out for this area so far is CTS for indoor, which gets spendy. The Fernan Range looks good but is 25 miles away... seems like there should be something up your way off of 41.

Haven't gotten into any friendly arguments with CTS staff yet, although I'm starting to frequent it more so maybe I will. Normally I try to avoid any discussion because of things like you mentioned, I think why bother, but I suppose it could be fun too.
    Last edited by rackham1; 02-15-12 at 21:19.