Sandpoint here.

Feedback Score
    Idaho Falls.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Twin Falls

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    My wife and I are considering moving to Idaho. Any thoughts, recommendations, concerns that we need to be made aware of? How long is the growing season for gardens? What areas would you recommend looking at? How's the CDA area? It looks really pretty in photos and I plan on taking a trip up there in the next few months to check some different places out.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Right now house prices are really low in Bosie, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding areas. Idaho is a good state, most areas are gun friendly, CCW are "shall issue", great hunting and good growing seasons. I don't remember what the seasons are, but Idaho is full of farms, there's good dirt here. I'm in the Magic Valley area in the south and we've had mild winters the past few years. There is however a bad meth problem around here. There are plenty of illegal alians that are migrant farm workers, for the most part they keep to themselves but there are those that do nothing but cause problems. One thing that I can't stand about the state government is all the tax payer funded programs for them. All in all it a great place to live, but I'd move back to the southern Nevada desert in a heart beat. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by reccerecon; 02-26-11 at 21:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    CDA is nice we live in the treasure valley, Boise, long growing season vs. CDA I'm sure since it is about a 9hr. drive farther north which gets you closer to Canada, low humidity and rain fall in the TV, windier
    in Twin falls area and east ward, myself I prefer the high desert and about a 30-40 miles Northward in you are in the pines and it is very nice and it is a nice drive, your concerns and the like need to be more
    explicit and a little more detailed, HTH's a tad or at least gets you started to ask more detailed ?'s, plus a low crime rate as well.

Ron
    Ron Neisler, Emmett, Idaho
    Radioman/USN

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

E. WA

Hey I am a football field away from Lewiston, ID. Well across the river in WA, but around here Lewis-Clark valley is considered one city. Best hunting, fishing, and cost of living ratio in state of Idaho.
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast