Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10" Handguards

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

10" Handguards

Beside Troy and Samson, who else manufactures 10" railed handguards?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    KAC's too long middy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yep, you're right. I'm asking because I want to combine the new VLTOR MUR with a 10" railed handguard. Troy was my first choice but seems that the aligment tabs will not fit the new dimensionns of the MUR. KAC's a way overpriced compared to Troy/Samson! Any other else?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There should be a nice new option coming up very shortly, and I believe it will be soley through one of the sponsors. I'll let them tell you about, but its a nice one.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    There should be a nice new option coming up very shortly, and I believe it will be soley through one of the sponsors. I'll let them tell you about, but its a nice one.
    Hope you mean a 10" DD Lite Rail

Quote Originally Posted by TacDoc
    Hope you mean a 10" DD Lite Rail
    Yes

Thanks Stick !

We are offering an exclusive on Daniel Defense 10" rails. They will be available in both the original M4Rail and Lite Rail configuration.
    They will only cost approx $10 more than the comparative DD 9" rail.

More Info here at our website . . . . .

They will probably be in late next month. I will post pics asap after we get them.
    Thanks!
    Paul

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA
    Yes

Thanks Stick !

We are offering an exclusive on Daniel Defense 10" rails. They will be available in both the original M4Rail and Lite Rail configuration.
    They will only cost approx $10 more than the comparative DD 9" rail.

More Info here at our website . . . . .

They will probably be in late next month. I will post pics asap after we get them.
    Thanks!
    Paul
    Now I'm set: MUR, Noveske 10.5", DD 10" Lite... worth the waiting!

You really know how to make a man happy!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have heard rumors . 3 WEEKS out
    TROY
    MI

Feedback Score
    I prefer the Troy over anyone right now. But I'm kinda parital. However, I can not wait to try out the MUR and Diff. Rails. Has anyone confirmed whether or not the Troy MRF will not fit on a MUR becuase if the allignment tabs ?

B
    Brett W

Elite Defense
    Vice President of Domestic Sales and Marketing

FN Senior Manager of Assault Weapons - SCAR Program 2006-2010
    Former Troy Industries Inc Director of Operations 2003-2006

Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
    -Pat Riley

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnFéinM1911
    I prefer the Troy over anyone right now. But I'm kinda parital. However, I can not wait to try out the MUR and Diff. Rails. Has anyone confirmed whether or not the Troy MRF will not fit on a MUR becuase if the allignment tabs ?

B
    SinnFéinM1911,

I like the idea of saving $100+ for the Troy over the DD too. If you look closely at a regular upper receiver at the place where the aligment tabs fit, there are a left and right concavities where the tabs fit. The VLTOR MUR does not have this concavities. The length from left to right of a normal upper receiver is 7/8" and the length between the Troy tabs is 15/16" letting 1/32" of play between the receiver and the handguard. I believe if you want to fit a Troy MRF on the MUR you'll have to file the tabs and I'm not inclined to do so. I already placed an order for one MUR. As soon as I receive it I'll let you know if the Troy MRF fit in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast