Thread: 10.3 CMMG/MEGA Build...PERFECT!!!

Feedback Score

10.3 CMMG/MEGA Build...PERFECT!!!

So I've been lurking on this site for awhile.....soaking up up the wealth of knowledge and finally put together my first AR in pistol form, WHAT FUN!! from beginning to end ( function check and fired today) what a blast..no pun intended. I'm NEVER buying another completed rifle again and there will be more, this is a wonderful addiction...the black rifle. Used a CMMG 10.3" upper ( OK so I didnt build this part, but baby steps as they say), Mega lower ....an absolutely beautiful piece, CMT LPK , YHM rear sight and ACE pistol buffer kit. Ran 90 rounds through it today with perfect function and impresive accuracy.....considering it's a pistol. Thanks to all on this site!
    Last edited by bograu223; 12-31-11 at 21:33.

Feedback Score
    Glad to hear you're another satisfied CMMG customer. I just bought the same upper several weeks ago & I too will never buy another brand. It's the best quality upper I've ever owned or used. Enjoy it!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You need a stamp and stock. You'll love it!

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...