Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Site is not displaying properly 06/30/10

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    2. Search Engine Optimization.
    3. Google Search button right on the forum.
    Neither really hamper me as I'm Y2K compliant...but this should help out a lot of less savvy members. Looking forward to when you get it ironed out.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I've been having this problem for the past few days as well. It's been most prevalent today. If I reload the page it usually corrects itself, but sometime it takes 2 or 3 tries. It's been happening to me at work on a PC running Windows XP Professional, at home on my iMac and on my laptop running Windows 7.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    It's been on and off for the last few days here. Seems OK this afternoon.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    its been allot better as of 430 est

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    I forgot to mention that. Threads display properly. The index page does not. Well nigh unusable.
    I'm on FF 3.6.6 and having same problem, however refreshing the page seems to fix the issue.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    I forgot to mention that. Threads display properly. The index page does not. Well nigh unusable.
    Exactly my problem.

Cameron

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We are currently doing upgrades. Some of the changes include:

1. Auto Sizing of pics.

Can that be fixed? Its hard to believe it was set this small on intentionally.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Can that be fixed? Its hard to believe it was set this small on intentionally.
    The user can change it in the:

User CP > Edit Options > Image Resize

Cam

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm having similar problems; except its more of a high gloss shine to the main page; with multiple color variations, and the usual lines breaking the page up are missing; very hard to look at, let alone see what one is looking at. I have to refresh teh poage about (5-10) times to get it back to normal?

Also just today the individual threads starting showing this way as well. Even my User CP as well.

The main page problem has been going on for about a week for me, and the others started last night and today.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 07-02-10 at 13:59.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    We are currently doing upgrades. Some of the changes include:

1. Auto Sizing of pics.
    Noticed this, and THANK YOU! Someone reposted a pic from one of the military image sights earlier today that was gargantuan, auto resized put them in their place.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast