Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Site is not displaying properly 06/30/10

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Now I'm seeing thread pages not display properly. It was noted earlier in this thread that the problem seemed to be limited to the index pages. Apparently that's no longer the case.
    I think that that was coincidence that you had been just seeing it on the index pages... Most of us have been seeing it randomly across the whole site.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    This is what I get randomly on main page. When I go into the forums, 90% of the time the code displays the page correctly. Rest of the time it looks like the Screen Picture belowe

JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Double post deleted.
    Last edited by SteveL; 07-05-10 at 21:34.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    This is what I get randomly on main page. When I go into the forums, 90% of the time the code displays the page correctly. Rest of the time it looks like the Screen Picture belowe

This is what I'm getting most of the time as well. When it first started happening a single refresh of the page usually fixed the problem. Now it's very common that I have to refresh pages 6-10 times to get them to show properly. And again, this is using 3 different operating systems.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    This is what I'm getting most of the time as well. When it first started happening a single refresh of the page usually fixed the problem. Now it's very common that I have to refresh pages 6-10 times to get them to show properly. And again, this is using 3 different operating systems.
    Same for me Opera 10.53 on Win7 and Mac OSX
    Walther PK380 First Edition
    Glock 32 (.357 Sig) w/ LW 9mm Conv.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris32 View Post
    Same for me Opera 10.53 on Win7 and Mac OSX
    Same issues here on XP and Windows 7... but again, usually straightens itself out when I log in...
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    I'm so happy to find this thread. I thought that something was wrong with my iMac.

It is weird seeing some cryptic web page and then you click and things are back to normal. My reading speed gets cut in half trying to read the posts on the jacked pages and my brain starts to get a cramp.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Weird stuff. Unique to this site. I visit several discussion forums that use a lot of different software and even admin a couple of vBulletin sites and I don't get this problem. Happens on both Safari and Firefox on my Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, and even on my iPad.

Feedback Score
    I'm experiencing the site problem also.

I do not experience a similar display problem elsewhere.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    What he said!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast