Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the most you have ever paid for a folder

Feedback Score
    $375 for a large Chris Reeves Sebenza

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    $475 for the Strider SMF. Last year i never thought i could do it. When i found i couldnt sleep without thinking about it i bought it. Life is too short to skimp on the things one really wants. Especially if your life may depend on it. I gave my $100.00 Benchmade to my wife.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddackerman View Post
    $375 for a large Chris Reeves Sebenza
    Ditto!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrubbs View Post
    $475 for a SMF. That was easy compared to when I recieved my PT that I paid $300 for. I love that little booger, but when I opened the box I was a bit un-sure about what I had just purchased. But now, I wouldn't part with it. It makes a great golf knife.
    I, too, was shocked at the size. PT ($250) is also Shitcago legal. Don't think I'll ever go back. Great church knife, though. They shrink into the wood work when something needs cutting and I pull out an AR ($350).

I need one more Strider folder so each of my munchkins can have one. Why do y'all like the SMF?
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score
    $1600 for an Emerson cqc8 (specwar logo).

Feedback Score

Quality=Bargain

I have puchased a half dozen or more Benchmade or Emerson folders and/or autos over the years and have paid a little over $100.00 to $175.00 for various models. Money well spent. -Gene

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Talking Strider SnG

I paid $315 for this Strider. I don't why I purchased such an expensive knife? What is your reason?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123