Thread: CCC Looper holster for MP9, Eagle FB pouches (M4, MP9), ICE Tactical Battle Belt

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

CCC Looper holster for MP9, Eagle FB pouches (M4, MP9), ICE Tactical Battle Belt

Paypal preferred (please add 4%). Money order accepted.

Custom Carry Concepts Kydex Looper Holster. This is a great IWB holster for S&W MP9. The kydex is thin, and is comfortable to wear IWB. I got rid of my MP9, so I have no use for this holster. This was my go to holster for IWB carry. The holster has the FBI cant. SPF $35 shipped.

http://shop.customcarryconcepts.com/...673410941.jpeg

Eagle Industries M4 FB pouch. Khaki in color. Slight used. Excellent condition. SPF. $35 shipped

Eagle Industries FB double pistol pouch for 9mm (other than Glock). Khaki in color. Excellent condition. SPF $35 shipped.

I can do pictures of the pouches, but it is hard to get them to come out where you can see the details. They are in near perfect condition.

ICE Tactical Battle Belt, with ICE Tactical duty belt and ATS low profile suspenders. Coyote Brown in color. This is a great platform, but I can no longer use this belt. It has two rows of MOLLE, and the cut outs on the bottom of the right and left side for attaching a drop holster. Size is medium. Should fit from 33-35 waist. I'm a 34" and it fits me great. SPF $75 shipped.
    Last edited by Blake; 07-11-10 at 20:07. Reason: New items

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bump....prices lowered on Battle Belt and Holster.