Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love 'dem Eagletacs

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Love 'dem Eagletacs

I just got my 3rd Eagletac in today - a M2CX4 Mk 2 - Really sweet light. It's the newer version with the strobe and other features hidden - so they don't go off on the dial anymore (you must crank it back and forth to get to the strobe and other hidden features).

I also got a diffuser with the light. I will say that it is the furthest throwing light I have now - yet the flood feature is very sweet.

I also have a P20C2 Mk 2 and a T20C2 Mk 2. I think the P20 and the M2 are my 2 fav. The T20C2 Mk 2 throws a bit further than the "P" model - but I really like the combination of the flood and throw better on the "P" model.

Of course, the M2XC4 out does both of them. Great light

For those unfamiliar with the lights, both the P20C2 Mk 2 and T20C2 Mk 2 have a turbo mode at 300 actual out the front lumens.

The M2 has the following modes:

Settings: 40 / 150 / 360 / 800 Lumen
    4x 123 Run Time: 45 / 9.5 / 3.5 / 1.2 Hours
    Runtime (2x18650): 55 / 12.5 / 4.5 / 1.5 Hours

Feedback Score
    Yes sir good stuff for the money. I have been running their T100C2 as my duty light for the last several months. Best $50 I ever spent.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta1067 View Post
    Yes sir good stuff for the money. I have been running their T100C2 as my duty light for the last several months. Best $50 I ever spent.

I guess I needa get one of those too just to complete the set

Feedback Score
    just got a NW t100c2 to go along with my p20c2 mkII. love both of them. im really becoming a fan of the Neutral tint. been using the p20c2 for a few months and its a great size and has a perfect beam for my job. i am quite impressed with eagletac build quality

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2pbal View Post
    just got a NW t100c2 to go along with my p20c2 mkII. love both of them. im really becoming a fan of the Neutral tint. been using the p20c2 for a few months and its a great size and has a perfect beam for my job. i am quite impressed with eagletac build quality
    Maybe I'll have to give the warmer tint a try. I went with the cool tint on all 3 of mine, because I wanted the added lumens. The warmer tint puts out a little less lumens

Feedback Score
    I'm currently running a pair of P100C2s (with the stand-up tailcaps) on my duty rifle - lightweight, bright, long throw, and the batteries last a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I've been very impressed with their product & the CS people are great.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just switched out the light on my PS90 to my T20C2 Mk II.

I think that next month, I'll likely buy a EagleTac T100C2 Mark II and put it on my MSAR

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Do these vary by click or bezel rotation?

The Private Citizen
    Liberty — Independence — Responsibility — Resolve

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateCitizen View Post
    Do these vary by click or bezel rotation?
    Well, the M@ has a rotating switch. But the others - you keep the head turned on tight for turbo - or a tiny twist to the right for medium. They stay that way (which is nice - as you can leave the light in whichever mode you want.

The strobe, sos and other features are "hidden" - you just twist the head 1 way and then back again ASAP - then you keep doing that to skip into other modes.

If you don't want those modes, you never need to use them, and they don't get in the way (sometimes, on some lights, ya have to cycles thru a bunch of modes just to turn a light off - not these)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Got my 4th Eagletac in - a T100C - pretty nice. Once again - love dem Eagletacs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast