Thread: BCM 16" light weight middy

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

BCM 16" light weight middy

Putting this upper up for sale, because I want to go with a 14.5" middy with standard FSB. Here are the specs. BCM factory built 16" light weight middy with Daniel Defense 12.0 lite rail. Upper will come with full BCG which is a BCM carrier and LMT bolt all purchased brand new from BCM and DSG Arms and properly headspaced checked. The upper also has an AAC Brakeout muzzle brake which is included in the price (will also include original A2 that came from BCM). The Magpul MBUS front and rear will also be included. I also have a brand new set of KAC micro flip ups front and rear which will be here monday for this upper. I can throw these in for an extra $250 which is cheaper than you can buy them for direct from dealer and they are brand new in box. Upper has approximately 300 to 350 trouble free rounds down the tube.

Price for upper with all things mentioned and no KAC micros I am asking: $850 shipped to you. With KAC micros I am asking $1100 shipped to you. Please PM for payment instructions, my preferred method is paypal.

Pics: Aimpoint not included. (I will get more detailed pics up as soon as I can, I am at work right now).

Last edited by Dos Cylindros; 07-21-10 at 00:23.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.