It kills me to sell this, but times are tough. This is a Smith & Wesson Model 617-1 6" barreled, 6 shot, .22LR revolver, serial #CBF50XX. I don't know when exactly it was made, but I'm 98% certain from it's feel that it's pre-MIM. The gun wears black target sights, pinned front, fully adjustable rear. I purchased it used at a gun shop with an unknown round count in late '07 and have only had the opportunity to take it on two range outings, both of which were under 200 rounds. The gun is more accurate than I could be from a bench at 25 yards and has the smoothest trigger and action I've ever encountered on any revolver, ever. Of course, it's also been totally reliable for me aswell.

I bought this without any kind of box or case, so it won't come with one. I'd be happy to furnish a luxurious paper bag or the like

Looking to sell this Face to Face in the DFW area for $480 cash, hard up for money so no trades considered on this one unfortunately.

As with all legal gun sales, buyer will have to show TX Driver's License or CHL to purchase.

First "I'll take it" gets it. This gun is listed on multiple forums.

On to the pics:

Note the very slight rusty patina along both sides of the topstrap, it looks worse in this photo than it is. It came that way when I bought it, and while I'm sure it could be cleaned up, I never had the chance to.