Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Stippling Thread:Stippled PMAG's & Other Parts, let's see what you got!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HELLABEN View Post

Damn... do you not like your hands?

Feedback Score
    Wow! Nice stippling guys. I've been wanting to stipple one of my glocks for a while now but couldn't get the balls to try it. I think i'll practice on a couple pmags then give it a go on my g23. Thanks for the inspiration, hopefully i can do half as good as some of you guys.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by loganp0916 View Post
    Same here. My thumbs are always slipping off the damn joysticks
    I super glued skateboard grip tape on the thumb pads buttons and triggers. I don't know why they don't make this an option on aftermarket controllers

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ohh.
    And no clue
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    Debated the topic of paying for a stipple job or do it myself...good financial judgement got the better of me. I started with a PMAG and then went stipple crazy (wife threatened me with extreme pain if I stippled anything of hers).

PMAGS

Rifle grip

S&W M&P 9mm

XTM panels & AFG

Feedback Score
    Great thread guys, you've inspired me to practice on my Pmags and DPMS before attempting this on one of my Glocks.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    I just got finished doing my first set of grips today! its very easy and you get the hang of it instantly. Its not perfect and im not a pro but im about to skripple a lot more.. It just takes a while. My Leo friends call it "skripple" because thats what they hear all day down in south florida..." nah brah, im jus a victum of da skreets! i waz skraight down da skreet chillen eatin some fried skrimps when dis boy pulled up on me" i now refer to is as "skripple"

Last edited by lmurtha1; 02-11-12 at 02:09.

Feedback Score
    That looks great! I'd be more tempted to skripple (I like that) if my pistol had removable grips. I'm just not ready to take the leap into stippling my Glock. That and the fact that I'm thinking of selling it doesn't help. Not sure one that one though.

Feedback Score
    Oh my lord. I found something else i have to do now. I have an AR, a Glock, and 50 pmags i can do. That all will keep me busy for a while. Great job guys. Some of these look real pro. I like the coral pattern. I also like that one pic of tge pistol with the slashes. I might try out a crosshatch patten.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HELLABEN View Post

Sir, what did you use to make the large dimples?
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast