Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $13 30RD PMAG

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Good price, good gear.
    +1. I got my last few from my FFL for $13 OTD. Last week I saw some at Camp Perry on sale (don't remember the vendor) on manufacturers row for $11 or 12........ plus tax.
    Regards,
    Ranger325

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    Magpul has minimum pricing guidelines and usually sticks to it but occasionally dealers can drop below that. If you find them below $14, it's generally a pretty good deal.
    www.PoliceHQ.com

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Buy as many as you can afford. That's a deal!!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I get mine from Brownells for about 12.80 a piece. 13.00 is definitely good. Just make sure that you can get them back CONUS since some members have stated that they have had problems doing so with mags and weapons related stuff.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Ghost that sounds like a great deal! I would say go for it bud! But one thing and I must say that I am former Army and not downrange but you hinted at a 30 round PMAG. One caveat, through military and 3 gun experience, do not load them to 30 rounds. This may cause a problem getting them fully seated with the bolt closed. In your position this is a scenario that may mean the difference between life and death. Load 28 rounds in a PMAG. Said problem solved. Hope This helps brother and God bless while downrange.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    I'm going to pick up 4. I just don't like the color, but who can complain for the price.

Rock River Arms Tactical CAR A4, S&W Bodyguard .380, S&W Model 410 .40 cal, S&W M&P22
    S&W M&P 40, Custom .22LR AR, Mossberg 500

Feedback Score
    Witch B/X... I am at BIAP.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceHQ View Post
    Magpul has minimum pricing guidelines and usually sticks to it but occasionally dealers can drop below that. If you find them below $14, it's generally a pretty good deal.
    Those retail (non mil/leo) dealers who do are in violation of their agreements. Of course, most of them don't care as they know they won't be caught.

Things like pre RevM PMAGs for cheaper are probably OK since they are no longer being shipped by Magpul. I am talking current production.
    Last edited by chadbag; 07-21-10 at 10:41.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrdann View Post
    Witch B/X... I am at BIAP.
    Al Asad

Rock River Arms Tactical CAR A4, S&W Bodyguard .380, S&W Model 410 .40 cal, S&W M&P22
    S&W M&P 40, Custom .22LR AR, Mossberg 500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12