Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMT MWS and Troy Folding sights

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bc5000 View Post
    KAC sights here too.

Your are killing me with that damn combo you have...Its like I am staring at my future wife chilling with another dude

To me the nxs is imperative for the upcoming MWS. I have had my ingredients decided for some time now, the NF 3.5 (x50)....blk UBR/MOE grip, DMR 2 stage, kac micros, and oh yeah the 5R 18" SS. M118 ammo as the cherry on top. Damn i am excited, Armedsuspect has been killing me for awhile, now you with NF on board.
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 07-25-10 at 01:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    Nice rig you have there.
    thank you.

today...

just over 600 rounds and no cleaning! runs like a champ
    Last edited by ArmedSuspect; 07-25-10 at 18:36.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedSuspect View Post
    thank you.

today...

just over 600 rounds and no cleaning! runs like a champ
    Great shooting tex.....is that 10 rds and what ammo?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can't help but love the KAC micros! They are the only sights I want to put on any of my rifles now. Probably gonna get flamed for posting a pic of this rifle in here since it is a LMT thread, but oh well. I'm really proud of this rifle. KAC micros on her:

ARKAR
    Last edited by ARKAR; 07-25-10 at 20:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    Great shooting tex.....is that 10 rds and what ammo?
    it's tough to count but yes there are 10 rounds there, 168gr FGMM.

i ran some SSA 175's through it and didn't have much luck. next time out i'll try some 175 FGMM. with some operator adjustments i should be able to do a little better. well, that and a cleaning session may help too

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I have LaRue, Troy and LMT BUIS no KAC. What is it you guys like about them. They look small and easy to adjust. I am sure they are built well knowing the KAC reputation.

Thanks.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Smallest and lightest sights that I know of available that are elevation adjustable. Small profile on both front and rear. Also the 300m or 200-600m micros are low enought that a J-arm will fit over them.

ARKAR

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKAR View Post
    Smallest and lightest sights that I know of available that are elevation adjustable. Small profile on both front and rear. Also the 300m or 200-600m micros are low enought that a J-arm will fit over them.

ARKAR
    Thank you. I knew there was reason. The rear sights remind me of the old tang sights Winchester used on their lever guns years ago.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12