Thread: FULL - Vickers Tactical 1-Day Basic Handgun Class - NC‎ - Nov 20, 2010

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In.

V/r
    Uglyguns

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looking forward to meeting you guys at this class and the carbine class the following day

I noticed reading one of the AAR's from another Vickers class that there is/might be a section of dry fire drills with the pistol. So are snap caps required equipment to bring for the class? If so I need to make sure they make it in the range bag.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icculus View Post
    Looking forward to meeting you guys at this class and the carbine class the following day

I noticed reading one of the AAR's from another Vickers class that there is/might be a section of dry fire drills with the pistol. So are snap caps required equipment to bring for the class? If so I need to make sure they make it in the range bag.
    Yes, you will be doing some dry-fire drills during the course but snap caps are not required.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks. Just wanted to check, especially since I've read that dry firing an M&P without them is a good way to break a firing pin. Not to mention those little buggers never seem to stay in the same place in my house or in my range bag. I can't count how many I've lost over the years; I think the dog is eating them
    Last edited by Icculus; 10-13-10 at 14:13.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Just go the go ahead from the boss.

Looking forward to it.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    One more perhaps stupid question. Serviceable holster. Is running an IWB (M-Tac) just a terrible idea for the class?

Feedback Score
    Is anyone interested in sharing a room? At Days Inn, a 1 king sized bed room is only 4 to 5 USD cheaper than a 2 double beds room (60 USD vs. 56 USD with the 20% discount if you book 14 days in advance). I'm only doing the pistol course, so I'll only be there the night of the 19th and 20th.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Is anyone interested in sharing a room? At Days Inn, a 1 king sized bed room is only 4 to 5 USD cheaper than a 2 double beds room (60 USD vs. 56 USD with the 20% discount if you book 14 days in advance). I'm only doing the pistol course, so I'll only be there the night of the 19th and 20th.
    I'd love to share a room but it looks like the class is full. I signed up and everything on GGT website and the thread title didn't say full. But then got an email saying the class if full. I would need 2 seats for me to come down! Hopefully 2 people drop.
    Last edited by C45P312; 10-31-10 at 16:15.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12