Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S&B Short Dot Models Explained.

Feedback Score
    That thing looks great. Do you have any pics of the left side?

Phil

Feedback Score
    Here you go.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    How about some pics of the reticles? Does the #7 reticle have stadia lines like the CQB?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    No, it does not. The #7 is an extremely simple wide/fine crosshair combination that provides fast acquisition, but no ranging stadia.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score

S&B Short Dot Models Explained.

The new LE versions has 24mm Obj. and bigger FOV

Feedback Score
    so which one is better? 1.1-4x20 Short Dot with locking turrets or the new 1.1-4x24 Zenith Short Dot LE? BTW, I got the names from Schmidtbender.com. Never knew that there is a Zenith Short Dot. I always thought that Zenith and Short Dot were different models in the SB product lineup.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by singlestack View Post
    so which one is better? 1.1-4x20 Short Dot with locking turrets or the new 1.1-4x24 Zenith Short Dot LE? BTW, I got the names from Schmidtbender.com. Never knew that there is a Zenith Short Dot. I always thought that Zenith and Short Dot were different models in the SB product lineup.

The Zenith Short Dot LE is a major improvement over the earlier Short Dots. The Zenith scopes are a different product line from the Short Dots (though obviously the products are very similar.)
    Last edited by Molon; 09-20-09 at 11:19.
    All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    I came upon schmidtundbender.de and saw PM 1.1-4x24 Short Dot LE. I noticed the specs are not the same as schmidtbender.com's 1.1-4x24 Zenith Short Dot LE. Aren't both scopes supposed to be the same? Reticle for the German SD is CQB while American SD are FD2 and FD7.

Google translated link for the German SD:
    http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

Also, what is the difference between the 1.1-4x24 Zenith Short Dot LE and Zenith 1.1-4x24?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon View Post
    The Zenith Short Dot LE is a major improvement over the earlier Short Dots. The Zenith scopes are a different product line from the Short Dots (though obviously the products are very similar.)
    So is this the general consensus? If your gonna spend the $$$$, the Zenith should be considered over the older versions? Thanks,,,
    NFA Addict - Banned on Arfkom!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast