Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucson, Southern Arizona Sub-Group

Feedback Score
    I almost feel like I am resurecting a dead thread but here goes; I recently went shooting on BLM land west of Tucson, very desolate and no rangemaster to harsh my mellow either. The only down side for me is that I live on the east side of town and it's about an hour drive to get there but it is nice having the place to myself. Follow Manville road west until it turns to the southwest, there is a small hill there that shows up as El Cerrite De Represso on Google earth and the Delorme maps, at the base of that hill on the south and west sides are areas to shoot, I would estimate ranges up to 300 yds but maybe even further than that.

FR

Feedback Score
    I shoot at the TRC several times a week if I'm not on the road. Anyone can drop me a line for a link up. Nice selection of glass/guns you can try out.

Feedback Score
    I'm in Patagonia and shoot in the Coronado Nat'l Forest.
    I travel a lot, but am new to the area and would love to hook up with some local(ish) folks sometime.
    "Don't ever trust a man who doesn't like John Wayne. A man's opinion of John Wayne is a good rule-of-thumb test of his character and moral values. To admire John Wayne is to admire the heroic and the morally noble. To sneer at John Wayne is to admire the opposite."
    So I ask, are you a John Wayne man or a Woodie Allen guy?

Colt HBAR - Colt 6920 - M1 Garand(SA) - 92FS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I live by the fair grounds and I am looking for other dedicated AR shooter

I want to get together

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I used to shoot the ACTS match at PPC every month when I lived there. Wicked fun two-gun match, rifle and pistol. You need about 200 rounds for the rifle and 100 for the pistol. The Arizona Shooting forum has a subforum for the ACTS matches where details and videos are posted.
    Disclaimer: I work for Suarez International as a customer service representative.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    There appears to be more Tucson M4C members than AZS. I asked for places to shoot over there and there was nothing but silence for about a month. Finally, I asked in the LEO forum and some guy told me about the area east of the Marana Rd. exit behind the new housing.

Feedback Score
    Been in Tucson 3 years. Anyone still active on this thread?

Feedback Score
    I'm here, but I'm about an hour south of tucson

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There’s a lot of members from here in town, but I don’t of many who are willing to advertise that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If you guys do Casa Grande, Mark and I might show up and blast away with you guys. Deep Tucson no way Jose.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast