Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking to upgrade from my old Executive E1.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have an email around here somewhere with a release date for the LX1. I'm in line to get one of the first ones once they are released. I might get one of those Quark 123s to tide me over. I can't stand brightness adjustments at the head though.

I have an E1B now that I like alot but wish it had the switching of the LX2 with the push-through brightness adjustment on the switch.

I started a thread here on alternatives to the E1B. If you search the lights section for threads started by me I'm sure it will come up. Lots of suggestions for alternatives in that thread.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have the Quark AA that takes the single AA battery since I am particular to slim over fat and short. Another reason I went with AA is that I have a ton of rechargeables and none of the other electronics that I have use CR123 batteries.

The brightness adjustments are neat but I typically leave it on the full bright setting so I don't have to worry about it.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    I have the Quark AA that takes the single AA battery since I am particular to slim over fat and short. Another reason I went with AA is that I have a ton of rechargeables and none of the other electronics that I have use CR123 batteries.

The brightness adjustments are neat but I typically leave it on the full bright setting so I don't have to worry about it.
    Is the clip reversible?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I carry the L1 EDC and love it.
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I have an email around here somewhere with a release date for the LX1. I'm in line to get one of the first ones once they are released. I might get one of those Quark 123s to tide me over. I can't stand brightness adjustments at the head though.

I have an E1B now that I like alot but wish it had the switching of the LX2 with the push-through brightness adjustment on the switch.

I started a thread here on alternatives to the E1B. If you search the lights section for threads started by me I'm sure it will come up. Lots of suggestions for alternatives in that thread.
    Thanks. I am thinking about the LX1. Surefire said anytime now when I called them yesterday.
    "No you do not have to think; it is an act of moral choice. But someone had to think to keep you alive; if you choose to default, you default on existance and you pass the deficit to some moral man, expecting him to sacrifice his good for the sake of letting you survive by your evil." - John Galt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123