Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bought my 1st Glock today

Feedback Score

Bought my 1st Glock today

Found a refurb unfired G26 for $429 today and picked it up. I figured I needed something between my 1911 and *cough* kel-tec for carry. Still doesn't feel as nice as my 1911 or my Walther P99 but I think it'll make a good carry gun...Looking to get a CTAC holster for it....any opinions on this holster?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new purchase! There's plenty of room on the dark side for more Glock owners

I have a CTAC for my G19 and while I do like it I absolutely love my Milt Sparks VMII for IWB carry. There used to be a 'spare holster' forum over on GlackTalk.com where folks would exchange, swap and borrow holsters. Check over there and see if you can use a CTAC before you buy it.

Feedback Score
    I asked over there and it seems to be the most popular...I can always sell it if it doesn't work I suppose. Any down side to it?
    I love Sparks stuff too, my Kimber rides in a WS (VMII was a bit too thick with the reinforced mouth)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    There's no down side to it per say I just think the VMII is more comfortable.

I was turned on to the CTAC from that place as well and it's a good holster which is why I haven't sold it yet. The only think I don't like about it is the belt loops that come standard on it. I've also tried the J-hooks but would prefer a closed loop for a more secure feel when unholstering.

Feedback Score
    Congrats on the Glock. The G26 was the second Glock I purchased. I too purchased one slightly used. It's a solid little gun.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys, I'll hunt around for a used CTAC I think and see how it works out....we'll see!

Feedback Score
    Congrats, I've always had great luck with my glocks. I've got a 26 but I end up carrying a 19 most of the time. I just hate the little gun grip syndrome, but my hands are huge.

It's a great gun, enjoy it

Feedback Score
    here here , congrats on the Glock and welcome to the dark side. lol

Feedback Score
    http://www.ar15armory.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=435
    This is from AR15Armory.com, this guy knows a ton of stuff about Glocks and has some info about Holsters. Sorry I don't have any personal info to add but I just saw this thread the other day and thought of it.
    Jukebox Hero with stars in his eyes

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that link, lots of good info there...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast