Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bought my 1st Glock today

Feedback Score
    I carried a model 27 in a C-tac and liked it so much I bought one for a 19 and now carry a 29 in one. That said, I an 6'3" 195lbs. You probably have a diferent body type than me but for me it works. I am not a LEO and am just a guy who carries a pistol. My job attire forces me to tuck the pistol. Now, I have never had any problems with this using a C-tac. That said, If I didn't have to tuck it, and the wait was under a year....I'd be using a VM2. That is my favorite for comfort.

Feedback Score
    congrads on the glock............get a blade-tec holster..........i love mine
    SSDD

Feedback Score
    Congratulations on the G26. I purchased one as soon as they were introduced and have never looked back. For an on the belt holster I use a Blade Tech and for an inside the waistband I have a Kramer. Both are very serviceable.
    The Second Amendment is Homeland Security

Remember New Orleans

Feedback Score
    Congrats on the purchase. Those black pistols are almost as addictive as the black rifles.

Feedback Score
    Got the Ctac today and this little gun just disappears. The holster is a bit different but I think I'll get used to it. I hate to admit it because I'm a 1911 guy, but with the tiny grip on this thing is conceals much easier for me than my ultra carry.

Feedback Score
    Congrats on your Glock.

I once heard that if you didn't want to buy a Glock then don't shoot one.

I own 11 Glocks and I'm a Glock Armorer.

I wouldn't say I'm addicted because I own a lot of other hanguns beyond Glocks - Including a Wilson CQB, a Kimber Warrior, and Desert Warrior...(and the list goes on)...but find I reach for a Glock to carry most often.

I carry a Glock as a LEO and trust them.

Good luck!

Feedback Score
    Put about 400-500 roounds through it this weekend, great shooter and oddly enough the small grip doesn't seem to bother me at all even with no pinky rest on the magazine.
    The only problem is that it shoots a bit low with the new night sights, they are marked for the G26 so what gives? I also had to move the rear sight to the right because it was shooting left as well (other shooters noticed this too)

Feedback Score
    Get the CTAC "slide" so that you can put all your Glocks in there.

Get the holster set where you want it, and then loc-tite the screws. I have had my belt clips come undone a time or two. Not a good thing........

Feedback Score
    hmmmm...thanks for the tip, I wouldn't have thought to loctite those.

Feedback Score
    Can't go wrong with a Glock!

Semper Fi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast