Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the sling and buis setup for the LMT L129A1

Feedback Score
    the *clone/not-clone/kinda-clone* thing has been covered already so...

as for the rear sling attachment point the only one that makes sense is the Noveske QD. i've used almost every design i can think of and that is the only one that gives me everything i want and nothing i don't. you plug in a QD swivel to the rear and run whatever sling you want.

i've seen a lot of guys come in and buy the MagPul sling and plate then return sooner or later to replace one or both. (lots of BAD levers suffer the same fate)

the QD socket adapters that give you one on each side are just larger than need be. they're not as *ambi* friendly in an *on the fly* transition.

i don't run slings attached to the rear of the receiver any more but i still install the Noveske plate for that *if i want to* moment.

Viking sling FTW!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That front sight is NOT a KAC Micro. It's the older KAC front rail flip up model.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    To answer some of the points:-

Sling plate with double sling loops: Made by us in UK. It is heat treated (hardened) steel, phosphated, then powder coated.

Singlepoint sling: North East Tactical in NH, USA

Folding front grip: CAA/Tdi, USA

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LEI View Post
    To answer some of the points:-

Sling plate with double sling loops: Made by us in UK. It is heat treated (hardened) steel, phosphated, then powder coated.

Singlepoint sling: North East Tactical in NH, USA

Folding front grip: CAA/Tdi, USA
    Thanks for clearing that up for us pal

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedSuspect View Post
    the *clone/not-clone/kinda-clone* thing has been covered already so...

as for the rear sling attachment point the only one that makes sense is the Noveske QD. i've used almost every design i can think of and that is the only one that gives me everything i want and nothing i don't. you plug in a QD swivel to the rear and run whatever sling you want.

i've seen a lot of guys come in and buy the MagPul sling and plate then return sooner or later to replace one or both. (lots of BAD levers suffer the same fate)

the QD socket adapters that give you one on each side are just larger than need be. they're not as *ambi* friendly in an *on the fly* transition.

i don't run slings attached to the rear of the receiver any more but i still install the Noveske plate for that *if i want to* moment.

Viking sling FTW!!
    I agree 100%. The KAC units are a close second however the Noveske is unobtrusive and IMHO the best QD offering on the market.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12