Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHTF flashlight

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It's not any of the tailcaps pictured, the tailcaps that have been "sticky" for me are the recessed clicky caps with no momentary on feature.... they're the stock tail caps on the L2Ps.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugentforoffice View Post
    never heard of it. how much? how many lumens? it's different looking but does it work? it's pretty hard to beat a streamlight stylus pro for a small light. and they are usually less than $20 i have a few and they are worth much more. hope that works for you when it does hit the fan...
    quark mini 123
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    It's not any of the tailcaps pictured, the tailcaps that have been "sticky" for me are the recessed clicky caps with no momentary on feature.... they're the stock tail caps on the L2Ps.
    Oh, ok. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    I recently purchased a 4Sevens Maelstrom with 350 lumens and since it uses 18650's in addition to cr123's I think I'll get a Solarforce body for each of my SF 6PL lights. That way I can use the rechargeable 18650 batteries for all my weaponlights.

Several of the 6PL's also have ThruNite drop ins with 225 or 300 lumens. The 18650 will also provide a bit more out the front.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacketch View Post
    I recently purchased a 4Sevens Maelstrom with 350 lumens and since it uses 18650's in addition to cr123's I think I'll get a Solarforce body for each of my SF 6PL lights. That way I can use the rechargeable 18650 batteries for all my weaponlights.

Several of the 6PL's also have ThruNite drop ins with 225 or 300 lumens. The 18650 will also provide a bit more out the front.
    Sounds nice. I have a Jet IIIM and use 18650s. Didn't know about these bodies and drop-ins. Thanks for the info.
    "Abundance of knowledge does not teach men to be wise." — Heraclitus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123