Thread: Chantilly Gun Show July 30-31, Aug 1

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Chantilly Gun Show July 30-31, Aug 1

Any of you guys going to the show up in Chantilly this weekend?

http://thenationsgunshow.com/

I'm trying to get up there on Saturday.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Dude - just saw this - sorry man - totally swamped on home duties Friday and Saturday. Actuall got out there today for a couple of hours - with two kids to tell on me if I bought anything...

Biggest deal I noticed was Ammo prices nice and low. 7.62x39 for $200/k! Got pretty crowded for a Sunday.

Hope all is well and hope to hook up sometime!
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    i went briefly with son #1 on Friday while the wife was at the Apple store at Fair Oaks, and then back on Saturday with a friend...

best deal I got was 1000 rounds of American Eagle 9mm for what amounted to $10.50/box....that was Friday night, and I bought the last case...the speer lawman for $228/1000 wasn't bad either...

considering federal champion from walmart is basically $10/box now, I think I'm just going to have to come to grips with the fact that days of buying quality 9mm ammo for much less than $200/1000 is gone

my only other significant purchase was some dry rubs and seasoning from the guy in the center....made some pork chops for the family tonight using his apple butter rub....damn tasty...if the molasses dry rub is as good, that may turn out to be the best purchase I've made at a gun show in years
    VA Arms Co alumnus