Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: August 1 shoot at CRPC, debrief

Feedback Score
    The pics and vid are killing me. I need some trigger time.
    I will keep my money, my freedom, and my guns. You can keep the "change".

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Post 'em! No better way to motivate me to practice than public humiliation...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    What video software do you have? Depending on what it is, you can very easily blur/erase any undesired face action.

Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    . there's not really any face action going on, but i know some of you paranoid types are paranoid.

. OH snap- except the only H2H we have with Good Ben- that's actually got a pretty clear face shot of both you. it's a good vid, though. and i talk in it, so its even better. let me know.

but mr. persec turned toward the camera in the beginning. how do i edit that out?
    "Doc, can you check out this thing I got?"
    -Every Marine, ever.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    Post 'em! No better way to motivate me to practice than public humiliation...
    no more persec? don't let me pressure you into tickling the Absolutely No Reason To Be Uneasy Yet I Still Am bone.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    no more persec? don't let me pressure you into tickling the Absolutely No Reason To Be Uneasy Yet I Still Am bone.
    Ahhh... I posted that before I read that apparently I face the camera at the start... any way to edit that out? Oh, and feel free to post the 11 sec vid of us squaring off, and not the one where you spanked my ass so hard I didn't even bother dropping my slide after the reload (motivation: FAIL!)
    PRAISE THE FALLEN

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    I'm good, check w/ kaltesheizer, I'm gonna see if I can make a censor bar for my ass crack in the mozambique run. My girl says I remind her of john goodman from big lebowski. I guess that's good. I don't know.
    well he's a millionaire many times over, has all the choicest of bitches, and is loved by billions...

Quote Originally Posted by carl20320 View Post
    The pics and vid are killing me. I need some trigger time.
    practical rifle, CRPC, be there

Quote Originally Posted by tampam4 View Post
    What video software do you have? Depending on what it is, you can very easily blur/erase any undesired face action.
    um.. whatever pops up when i double click a video

Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    Ahhh... I posted that before I read that apparently I face the camera at the start... any way to edit that out? Oh, and feel free to post the 11 sec vid of us squaring off, and not the one where you spanked my ass so hard I didn't even bother dropping my slide after the reload (motivation: FAIL!)
    good thing i asked for confirmation. i posted both. i'm posting your To Confidence run, but cant post your Failure run because you turned toward the camera in that one too. (cameo: FAIL!)

i'll see if i can pirate some video editing software and straighten some of this out.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

good thing i asked for confirmation. i posted both. i'm posting your To Confidence run, but cant post your Failure run because you turned toward the camera in that one too. (cameo: FAIL!)

i'll see if i can pirate some video editing software and straighten some of this out.
    It's not a cameo fail, it's SITUATIONAL AWARENESS!

MookNW, your girl is sounding more and more like my wife...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN

Feedback Score
    For basic video editing, Windows Movie Maker is pretty easy and intuitive to use. I've also heard nothing but accolades for Apple's included movie editing software.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    For basic video editing, Windows Movie Maker is pretty easy and intuitive to use. I've also heard nothing but accolades for Apple's included movie editing software.
    i had zero luck with the Movie Maker.. i could probably cut out frames with it, but i really wanted to blur out alexandro's face. and add music.

i downloaded a program called "wax," but i'm having a hard time figuring out how to use it. i had some pretty good software on my old desktop... maybe i should dig that thing out and hook it up
    Last edited by bkb0000; 08-05-10 at 02:34.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12