Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any LMT MRP Users Here????

Feedback Score
    just got my piston a bit ago can answer you if I like it better in a few years

my reasons are for fun and to have something new and different the same reason I bought a glock when they first came out many laughed at my plastic toy but it was fun for me to have something new and cutting edge at the time

I guess only you can answer if you want a piston ? I dont think they are needed but I do think they have advantages

my only fear will be parts way down the road ? but worst case I can throw a DI setup in it LMT I think is a solid company and the reason I only wanted their piston over all others

Feedback Score
    Honu,

Thanks, that was the next thing I was going to inquire about: being locked in to LMT for specific parts. But wouldn't that be the same concern for the MRP, in general? I really like the MRP. Even more after reading The Great Sniper Shoot-Off in the latest Combat Tactics magazine.

Good stuff!

Feedback Score
    Teufeldog- Which issue of Combat Tactics magazine / Date ?

I need so reading material.

Feedback Score
    My 10.5 MRP runs like a top. My only advice is throw up the crappy torque wrench and buy a decent one. The MRP chrome lined suprisingly accurate.

I was going to upgrade to the piston but this DI MRP just keep chugging away flawlessly. Only issue was it does not like underpowered ( ie SAMII pressure 223 ) when it was new. LMT informed me that gas port is relatively small compared to other 10.5s

Spikes Tactical makes MRP 9mm and 22LR barrels as well

Feedback Score
    I don't care as much about the interchangeable barrels but I do care about accuracy. How much more accurate is the MRP over the standard? I called LMT and they said I could expect sub MOA on the MRP and 1.5" to 1.75" on the standard. What do you think?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234