Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any members here that also belong to Harvard Sportsmans Club in Harvard, MA

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Any members here that also belong to Harvard Sportsmans Club in Harvard, MA

I am looking to meet up with a few people for informal practices.
    I belong to HSC, and it's a great club that allows a great degree of freedom.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Have you tried shooting with the NH TAG folks? They shoot in Pelham during the good weather months. That is not too far of a drive from Harvard.

http://www.nhtag.org/

I have not been in NE since 2002 when they were in Nashua but their website shows they are still active.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    I'm in the Boston area always looking for more places to shoot...not a memeber at harvard but I do hear great things

my range in Attleboro is good but does not have the freedom to really train with rifles like I would want
    Simunition Instructor
    Colt Law Enforcement M-16/AR-15 Armorer
    Glock Pistol Armorer

"In Valor there is Hope"

Feedback Score
    I've been planning on joining HSC but with two babies in diapers, I haven't had the time to get to a meeting. HSC is a great club. I would definately be interested.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I don't know if anyone still checks this but I am a member of HSC and would not mind meeting up with some other AR shooters.

I just joined up in March and it is pretty great place. Lots of different ranges and things going on.

Either reply here or PM me.
    Last edited by EzGoingKev; 07-09-11 at 16:20.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm not a member at HSC but have been there a lot for USPSA matches. I would def be up for some regular AR practices/training.

Been thinking about joining up myself.

CH

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    HSC is good to go, but like any place what you can do on any given day is dependent upon how people are there using the range you want to shoot on.

I was there one day in the middle of week with a friend/fellow member and we did all kinds of shooting and moving drills at the 25/50 yard range because we were the only ones there.

I got to find out if rifles can be used on some of the smaller ranges out on the left hand side of the road. Except for when there is an event they are not used that much and if you wanted to do some moving and shooting type stuff they would be perfect.

If rifles can be used on those ranges then I would like to get together for some training.
    Last edited by EzGoingKev; 10-09-11 at 11:28.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I was up there last weekend looking around at the ranges.

I discovered Range #7 tucked out in the back of the action pits. It parallels the 200/300 yard ranges. It is a 65 yard range where you can shoot pistols and rifles.

Except for when they have an event there I do not think the range is used that much. I think this might be a good place to do some training.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yes, I've heard from some other HSC members that the 65yd range is the one to use. I'm not a member yet (I plan to join before the year is over) but I'd be game to meet up for some training. I know one other guy who is a HSC member who would be up for it as well.

Ping me if you decide to gather a small group.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The 65 yard range is the best kept secret. Don't tell anyone!
    Right now I want to focus more on pistol shooting than rifle shooting, but it does sound like it could be fun to get together occasionally for some practice. I am thinking of heading up to Harvard this coming Friday during the day if anyone will be around.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast