Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any members here that also belong to Harvard Sportsmans Club in Harvard, MA

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Secret is the word for it. If it was any more hidden you would pull to a boulder and say "open sesame".

I would like to get up there but I go in for shoulder surgery tomorrow so that is going to put me out of action for a little while.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Can't make it on Friday. Weekdays are mostly tough. But would def be interested for another time - keep me in the loop please!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy t View Post
    I am looking to meet up with a few people for informal practices.
    I belong to HSC, and it's a great club that allows a great degree of freedom.
    I go there semi regular. I also shoot IDPA there in season. Best club in the area for sure, worth the extra drive for me, which is 30-40 mins.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    I don't know if anyone still checks this but I am a member of HSC and would not mind meeting up with some other AR shooters.

I just joined up in March and it is pretty great place. Lots of different ranges and things going on.

Either reply here or PM me.
    I'd be up for a meet up before it gets sh^% cold out.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    My arm is in sling right now so no shooting for me but if you guys are going to meet up to shoot I will take ride up as it would great to meet you guys in person and see what I can learn.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I live in Somerville and would love to see the Harvard club, heard nothing but good things and been trying to get up there. It would also be nice to meet M4c members in the area and get some good old shooting done. PM me if anyone wants to meet up...
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSteele View Post
    I live in Somerville and would love to see the Harvard club, heard nothing but good things and been trying to get up there. It would also be nice to meet M4c members in the area and get some good old shooting done. PM me if anyone wants to meet up...
    Lets make it happen. What days are good for you and others in the area? Being self employed, I'm fairly flexable with notice. I think there's an IDPA match next weekend, which would be a good way to try out the place BTW,.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Lets make it happen. What days are good for you and others in the area? Being self employed, I'm fairly flexable with notice. I think there's an IDPA match next weekend, which would be a good way to try out the place BTW,.
    I am good to go this Wednesday as far as weather goes I don't think it will get any better this year. I just gotta go get some ammo on Tuesday since most places are closed on Mondays. I really want to check out the club and get some outdoor shooting done and also meet some like mined people. This weekend could also possibly work, Let me know what your thinking...
    Last edited by MSteele; 11-06-11 at 19:26.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSteele View Post
    I am good to go this Wednesday as far as weather goes I don't think it will get any better this year. I just gotta go get some ammo on Tuesday since most places are closed on Mondays. I really want to check out the club and get some outdoor shooting done and also meet some like mined people. This weekend could also possibly work, Let me know what your thinking...
    Supposed to be mid 60s by Wed. I can do that. PM inbound. If anyone else wants to go, post here or PM.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I cannot make it but a friend of mine that is an HSC member is interested.

Did you guys figure out the day & time?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast