Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMT with PRS stock -Buffer and Spring Question

Feedback Score

LMT with PRS stock -Buffer and Spring Question

Until the 5R SS barrels come out I might keep my SOPMOD stock on my LMT MWS, but I have a AR10 PRS stock that I was thinking about putting on. I know people have put the PRS stock on, but I'm not finding the posts.

-With the 16 inch barrel and the PRS stock, what buffer and spring are you using? Any issues with any weaker ammo?

Thanks
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Some guy on Arfcom put one on. Look at the LMT308 picture thread you will find him.

Feedback Score
    IIRC you need a rifle length receiver extension and spring that can be purchased from Armalite.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hank556 View Post
    IIRC you need a rifle length receiver extension and spring that can be purchased from Armalite.
    That's right all the parts come from Armalite.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That would be me with the PRS stock.

I bought the rifle length rec extension, buffer, and buffer spring from armalite that were designed for the AR10. Has worked great, no problems to date.

Feedback Score
    Thanks! Great looking rifle.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidsniper View Post
    That would be me with the PRS stock.

I bought the rifle length rec extension, buffer, and buffer spring from armalite that were designed for the AR10. Has worked great, no problems to date.
    What's the total weight with the PRS stock? I would think it would help balance it out.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't have a scale to measure to rifle, but it def does help balance out the weight of the gun.

Feedback Score
    After laying down in the dirt sunday with my rifle and bi-pod I am seriously thinking of spending another $300.00 on my MWS to put that stock on. While I love sopmods, they don't do it for this rifle.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    if you nose the charging handle and extend the stock, you might as well get a UBR or fixed stock- otherwise you're just cheeking cold aluminum, and might even have your chin pressed up against the corner of the stock... all lame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast