Thread: Sale pending-- MSTN- SPR-upper

Feedback Score

Sale pending-- MSTN- SPR-upper

I just got this brand new from MSTN about 2 weeks ago. I am impressed with it, just decided to with a .308 rifle instead.

Specs-
    Here is the info from the upper-

NOVESKE 18" SPR "MOD 2" CONTOUR WITH RIFLE LENGTH GAS SYSTEM AND SPECIAL ORDER 1X8" THREE GROOVE TWIST, IONBOND DIAMONDBLACK COATED. PINNED NOVESKE GAS BLOCK. BETTER BY FAR THAN THE ORIGINAL SPR BARREL IN BOTH CONTOUR DESIGN PLUS BARREL QUALITY. WEIGHS 1/2 OUNCE MORE.

LARUE STEALTH RECEIVER

KNIGHT'S LONG FREE FLOATING RAS SPR MK 12 MOD 1 FOREND WITH THREE HANDGUARD PANELS

OPS-INC 12TH MODEL BRAKE AND BARREL COLLAR

PRI GAS BUSTER, IONBOND DIAMONDBLACK COATED

YOUNG MFG STD FULL AUTO CARRIER WITH LMT PROOF ROUND TESTED, MP-INSPECTED BOLT AND LMT INTERNALS, ALL IONBOND DIAMONDBLACK COATED. BOLT FITTED AT A TIGHT 1.4656".

I am selling it for less than I paid and it is 99% new and no wait. Under 100 rounds fired. Shoots under 1 moa.

$ 1850 + shipping
    PARTIAL trades I would be interested in is Remington 700 P or LTR. Would trade towards a custom bolt gun in .308 depending on what the specs are. no offers on the actual price- it cost what it costs. I may take some other partial trades depending on what it is. Run it by me. Thanks

The Knights front sight in the pics and obviously the lower and scope etc.. is not included. This is for the complete upper and bolt carrier group and ch. handle.

Last edited by hitman1012; 08-14-10 at 09:42.