Thread: [PRICE DROP ALREADY!] DD 7.0 Lite rail and Larue mount

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

[PRICE DROP ALREADY!] DD 7.0 Lite rail and Larue mount

Have a DD carbine light rail, mounted once never really used at all. Still have original box ( has my shipping info taped to it haha) And baggy full of hardware, rail ladders. $250 shipped. Its basically new. I will try an throw up some pics later tonight.

Also have a larue LT150 (older style, i guess the new ones are a bit different). Its the higher mount for the aimpoints. Mounted an ml2 in it a while back and took it out, sold the aimpoint and have had this thing since. Still have original bag and hardware. Also still have the original blue loctite they sent with it. Never needed to use it as I never shot with it. $100 shipped.

Edit: Kinda need to move these out, gotta buy a milling machine for my work bench OBO?

EDIT: If you buy both together I will sell both for $275 or $200 for the rails and $80 for the mount all prices are shipped no extra fee. Will except postal money order

Sorry no pics yet can't find em on my pc
    Last edited by dmanflynn; 08-17-10 at 20:20. Reason: Added the mount for sale
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

If you can't get behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    btt come on now both items are in like new condition guaranteed. I will try to get pics up soon but I havent had time.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

If you can't get behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them