Thread: Misc AR Accessories (GA)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Misc AR Accessories (GA)

Several AR accessories for sale. All are in excellent condition, just didn't work for me. List of possible trades at the bottom.

Paypal greatly preferred, I'll eat the fees.

Magpul MBUS Rear, Black. Mounted to my rifle and didn't care for it.
    SOLD

Midwest Industries Rail Sections. 1-4", 1-1". Sold as a pair only, includes all mounting hardware.
    $30 shipped

Magpul MS2 Sling in FDE with Magpul ASAP plate. Plate has been mounted to a rifle and does have 2 stake marks. Just not my thing, going back to 2 point slings.TRADED

Magpul AFG, black. Like new, mounted it and tried it out around the house, never fired while mounted.
    SOLD

Troy Fixed Rear Battlesight. Came on a rifle I bought, has a mark on the rear where previous owner had tapped it onto the rail and then tried to touch up the finish.
    SOLD

Spikes ST-T2 buffer. Came in a new rifle I bought, to my knowledge the rifle was never fired with this buffer installed.
    SOLD

Surefire 660 Classic Weaponlight. Includes light, M10 mount, and pressure switch.
    $225 shipped

Trades:
    Surefire X300/X200
    Chest Rig - Eagle Universal or similar
    PMags
    Last edited by VHinch; 08-23-10 at 06:50.
    “High speed isn't about gun, gear or tactics. High speed is executing the basics perfectly no matter what, cold, wet, day, night, tired. That’s high speed."
    -Paul Howe