First, I know it’s a tactical forum and not a hunting forum yet from the robs "Bone Collector” post it seems obvious to me that many of the members like most gun guys are hunters.

Second, allot of the other "gun" forums have hunting sections. I know we are not like the other forums but why not have a place to share stories and photos?

So robs doesn’t get it. It’s not a problem; it’s an opportunity for us as hunters, sportsman and conservationist to educate. We have been under fire for ever and the hate continues but we need to be proactive and educate those who don’t understand. We are not going to change everyone’s mind but at least maybe they will learn something. It’s no different than explaining to your friends or family why you carry. While it is none of their business they really do want to understand.

Some of you will remember when Jim Zumbo opened his mouth negatively about black rifles in general. It just about ruined his career in the shooting sports industry. Through education and our efforts he changed his mind and now understands. and has apologized for his ignorance.

Train, train, train, and train for what? At least hunting lets you put your skills to the test. No shot timer, no complicated classes and no 180 to break!

Which AR owning tree hugger, save the kittens, animal loving don’t kill for sport fag doesn’t want to take that wild hog hunt from a moving helicopter?

A hunting area is something we should consider. Why not?