Thread: AK Picture Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

AK Picture Thread

Show'em if you got 'em!

Arsenal Inc. SA-M7 Classic with Polish laminate, 7.62x39mm -

Arsenal Inc. SA-M5 with Bulgarian buttstock and Russian RPK-74 flash suppressor, 5.56x45mm -

Arsenal Inc. SLR-105A1 with plum stock set, 5.45x39mm -

Mitchell Arms Zastava M90, all Yugoslavian import, 7.62x39mm -

And after I replaced the gaas block with a gas cut off grenade gas block -

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Polish PMKMS

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Here's my Romy that Chris Bulter built for me:

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Great pics guys, love that PMKMS!

Marc, where are the Arsenals??
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Tammy lives on...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar
    Great pics guys, love that PMKMS!

Marc, where are the Arsenals??
    My PMKMS? Thanks!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc
    Here's my Romy that Chris Bulter built for me:

This looks like the Ak I took off a Kuwaiti in 91, our CO told us that the Armorer was gonna drill them for us to take home as trophies, then Division shows up and says, " we are collecting all indiginous weapons to take back as training aides" so my A-gunner and me held both ends of it and pulled it around a tree. I delivered it to division and drew lots of laughs, it was almost a perfect 90 degree angle!
    I will try to dig up a picture.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOPMOOD
    This looks like the Ak I took off a Kuwaiti in 91, our CO told us that the Armorer was gonna drill them for us to take home as trophies, then Division shows up and says, " we are collecting all indiginous weapons to take back as training aides" so my A-gunner and me held both ends of it and pulled it around a tree. I delivered it to division and drew lots of laughs, it was almost a perfect 90 degree angle!
    Here is the picture.
    Me and LCpl Turner in Southern Kuwait with our captured weapons. Tuner with MP5A4 and Me with Romy AK-47, the one I bent around the tree. I was 20 years old, and 80 pounds lighter (1991)

Edit: We gave the MP5 to our Kuwaiti Interpreter, a Kuwaiti Policeman we called "Brownie" because he wore a Browning Hi-Power in a WW2 era leather chest holster. He loved it, later he used it to shoot a bunch of Iraqi Prisoners we had captured. He waited til we were asleep and shot them, our firewatch almost shot him as well. Pretty twisted.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOPMOOD View Post
    Yeah sounds pretty much the same as what we heard. I was told I would be charged with arms smuggling if we tried to take home bayonets from EPOW's, so we turned 'em in and were told a week later we would have been ok with them. Some REMF has it in his den and tells stories about how he captured it while taking out a company of Republican Guard Troops bare handed! I took it off an EPOW scarde shitless. When planes or choppers flew by these guys lost it, they'd been pounded so long by our air power they were all for giving up. Our EPOW's new how to get through the minefield in front of them but did not know how to get throught the minefield behinc them.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast