Granted, I don't know your body type but unless you fall into that rare category of an NFL lineman you are probably carrying around more than you think. If you do have vascular and muscular mass visible on your body (including around your waist) and your height weight numbers are what you posted earlier, than very good for you.
Not insulted at all.

I honestly need to get a set of calipers and measure accordingly.

I usually exercise primarily with 50 lb dumbells, across the board, that's bicept and tricept exercises, I used to use 60 but since I took some time off from weight lifting primarily, I'm regaining momentum.

Also before I took some time off from that I would do sets of 4 of 10 of bench press of 135, 185, 225, 275.

I'm working on building my way back up, it's the same now but my final set of 10 I do with 250.

I'm not going to list all the exercises and what I do approximately. But I will say this, when I started in October of 2008, I could barely get out 3 sets of 10 of 135, as of like last June/July, I was finishing with the above sets of ten.

Anyway, it doesn't matter how much I bench press, etc, I think I might be around 15, honestly you might be right, it might be near/at 20%.

I also learned that 8-10% in High School P.E. Class.

Anyway I didn't mean to hijack this thread, just kind of hit home with me, as a bigger guy, that's been around my weight for years, but commonly most people are considered obese at my weight.

But I'm active, daily, so, I don't know what to think at this point.