Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help in finding a chest pouch

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    For example, we've looked at chest rigs today from Specter, Eagle and Blackhawk. I added Spec-Ops to my own list, simply because the Army equipment-fielding dudes told me that Spec-Ops Brand is as close to MILSPEC as you can get. Since I've not done too much privateering where gear is concerned, I'm interested in your opinions. Who is at the top of your equipment list?

Chief
    Spec-Ops Brand is sold through the AAFES stores and also through direct unit sales. All of the brands mentioned are high-quality but the difference between them and Spec-Ops is the ability to deliver 500 pouches, or 200 packs, or 1000 slings in a week. Spec-Ops (and Eagle Ind.) does this routinely.
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batt 57 View Post
    Gets my vote.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    This does make sense. My first-hand impression of the Spec-Ops Brand is that they are marketing products of decent quality, but not really on par with MILSPEC quality. The AAFES connection explains a lot, actually.

Chief

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12