Thread: Glock Light...anyone use one on their gun?

Feedback Score

Glock Light...anyone use one on their gun?

I've been fiddling around with one I got for a gift. It seems rugged, bright, and reliable. It is very flat; in fact not much thicker than the gun. The mission intended for it is possibly to put it on a Glock and have a kydex AIWB rig made for it. Since it is no thicker than the gun, the girth of it won't change the axis of the weapon in relation to the belt-line.

Thoughts?
    Sherman A. House, DDS

DISCLOSURE STATEMENT:
    I am a consultant and tester for Barrett Firearms Manufacturing and the Outpost Armory LLC, Christiana TN.

Feedback Score

I had one but moved on to SureFire

I had a Glock light I mounted on a Gen 3 Glock 19. The beam was weak, and I tried different batteries with no change in output.

I gave it to my brother and bought an X200B to replace it. SureFire's may be pricier, but I felt very confident in its durability and performance.
    "I just can't believe we're going to walk into certain death. " - Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Saw one literally fall apart when the guy behind the counter was demoing it for a couple who were looking to buy a light for their nightstand piece.

He quickly recommended something else since they are not that durable, as he just demonstrated. He then pointed them towards a Streamlight TLR-1 for a much better buy.