Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So. Ms / Louisiana training

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Awesome! I'll give Jack a call tomorrow. Thanks bud.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by amac View Post
    The date for carbine/pistol training is back on. Jack, with Elite Arms Training, has reserved the date and I have submitted my application and deposit. I will be there and anyone else is welcome. The price is $250 for the day + ammo. We will be spending 1/2 the day on each weapon. I plan to have the instructor emphasize the transition from carbine to pistol. Again, the date is Sunday, October 3 beginning at 8:30am.

Please let me know if you want to attend. You will need to complete an application. Here is the link to their website to do so. http://www.elitearmstraining.com/form.php
    Count me in.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Everybody up for a little 3 gun on Saturday?! Not sure if l3mon or jman are going. I think both of them have something called a life and can't go. Hopefully we'll have a big turn out like last time. I'll volunteer and bring some hamburger patties.

-Jax

-Ryan Job

"Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    there is also a night match that night at poplarville. I'll be doing both matches

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Whoops. Meant to put that last post in our South MS/LA thread. 2 matches in a day? That sounds like a blast. They'll be alot of downtime between each match which is a good thing.

-Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The date for carbine/pistol training is back on. Jack, with Elite Arms Training, has reserved the date and I have submitted my application and deposit. I will be there and anyone else is welcome. The price is $250 for the day + ammo. We will be spending 1/2 the day on each weapon. I plan to have the instructor emphasize the transition from carbine to pistol. Again, the date is Sunday, October 3 beginning at 8:30am.

Please let me know if you want to attend. You will need to complete an application. Here is the link to their website to do so. http://www.elitearmstraining.com/form.php
    I'm highly interested. I'll have to check my schedule but I'll let you know by the weekend.

Jax, haven't you attended a class with these guys or did I make that up?
    Last edited by parishioner; 09-14-10 at 04:26.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Yeh I've been to 2 handgun classes with Jack. He's a a good instructor and will push you hard. There are a couple of things I do differently that he instructs with (e.g. he likes the slingshot method and I like powerstroking) but overall it was money very well spent. He doesn't tell you to do everything just like him he just asks you to try it out.
    Last edited by jaxman7; 09-14-10 at 07:51.

-Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Training day is TWO weeks out. I met a guy at the 3Gun that had great things to say about Jack and Elite Arms Training. As far as I know, Jax and I are the only ones lined up. Check your calendars and check books and see if you can make it. Visit their website for the application. They require 50% deposit prior to class date.

Hope to see you there.

did you see my pics?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Training day is TWO weeks out. I met a guy at the 3Gun that had great things to say about Jack and Elite Arms Training. As far as I know, Jax and I are the only ones lined up. Check your calendars and check books and see if you can make it. Visit their website for the application. They require 50% deposit prior to class date.

Hope to see you there.

did you see my pics?
    Countdown to training day. Anyone else in? Geezerbutler may be signing up. Anyone else? Buehler? ... ?
    Last edited by amac; 09-26-10 at 10:45.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So how did the training day pan out?

I really wanted to make this but I had to write care plans and study all weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast