Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: October Rifle/Pistol practice session: [B]SEE UPDATE IN LAST POST[/B]

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    ooh - this is sounding good! I will have to work through getting a hall-pass.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm open on either the 2nd or 3rd weekend of October (it's either/or; waiting on The Word. Women ).

Weekend of the 16th is out. @ Ft. Dix.

Weekend of the 23rd MAY be open. Waiting on a co-worker to get me details; developing. Kinda hoping it's assigned, I could use the per diem!

Weekend of the 30th is open.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Found out that my first weekend of pre-OCS begins on Oct. 16th--if it's that weekend, I won't be able to make it, either.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Messed up one of my fingers, but still ok for October 16. Will be shooting with one hand.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    May be heading down to TX for the Larue Range Day, if not, I'm definitely there!

VMI-MO Guest
    UPDATE

Gents,
    Due to some upcoming training, and some other things that have not worked out because of time I am going to have to push back this event.

Expect another warno on this late this month or early next month for another shoot going down in the middle of November.

If I were to go ahead with running this on the 16th it would not be up to par and would not be as good of an experience as it could of been for all those involved.

PJ

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C45P312 View Post
    May be heading down to TX for the Larue Range Day, if not, I'm definitely there!
    Quote Originally Posted by VMI-MO View Post
    UPDATE

Gents,
    Due to some upcoming training, and some other things that have not worked out because of time I am going to have to push back this event.

Expect another warno on this late this month or early next month for another shoot going down in the middle of November.

If I were to go ahead with running this on the 16th it would not be up to par and would not be as good of an experience as it could of been for all those involved.

PJ
    That's cool by me. I would have had to miss if it were on the 16th. Now just don't hold it Nov 5-7 ;-)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    anymore practice sessions in the works?
    A government big enough to give everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Figured I would bump the thread and see if there is any training in the works since the nicer weather makes me want to do things outside.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Still interested.

Mark P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123