Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MWS torque wrench question

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No matter how high the quality of the torque wrench it will require calibration annually. Even preset torque wrenches require annual calibration.
    Last edited by Suwannee Tim; 09-04-10 at 05:06.

Feedback Score
    No matter how high the quality of the torque wrench it will require calibration annually. Even preset torque wrenches require annual calibration.

Other than the beam type torque wrenches, I presume.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That, or don't worry about it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    My good pal Edwin907, a fellow member has had a Seekonk T handle for a several years and runs his rifle length and cqb setups with it and to my knowledge has never re calibrated it.

I understand if you were using this particular wrench for daily multible applications but since this is more than likely a dedicated tool for MRP/MWS's, my bet is that you should not need to re calibrate these for many years....much more than the suggested 1 yr. inspection suggestion.

These things are so NICE.....and I hope to have one someday and I believe my MRP/MWS collection here soon if not now already warrants a nice dedicated t handle torque wrench...now all I need to do is find $200 mesily dollars..

http://www.seekonk.com/torqstart.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12