Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MWS/OBR and a Can

Feedback Score
    Crossgun, how do you like the Battlecomp BABC? I installed on on my RFB but haven't found time to shoot it yet. My MWS is currently sporting a FSC30.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    My experience with the SureFire adapter is with the muzzel brake MB762SSAL/RE. Im thinking that all the SureFire .308 adaptors would be the same dimmensionally. The ID of my adapter is 0.780 and the 16" LMT factory 16" chrome lined barrel is near 0.815. SureFire says for barrels 0.775.

It does appear that the Flash Hider adapters "FH762K03" screw right on and dont come back over the barrel.

The Battlecomp BABC is awsome and really works. Well worth the money!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Crossgun,

Not to side-track the thread but;
    Which scope do you have on your MWS (brand and power) and how do you like it?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Thanks crossgun.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SO I got the OBR

I got the OBR 16" with a SF can adapter in the end. It was the same price as the LMT as I got a deal.

I'm also going to tear it down and see what barrel extension is on there. I've never seen one disassembled.

Feedback Score

i have a YHM phantom on my MWS at the moment. i honestly can't say anything bad about it. well, no that's not completely true... i'm not a fan of the YHM QD flash hiders. for one reason or another i think it's ugly as sin and rather crude compared to some of the other brands on the market.

i may end up with a Surefire 762 can sooner or later but for now it's the YHM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12