Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BFG Vickers Cobra!

Feedback Score
    My BFG single-point has unbuckled at inopportune moments: behind the line at SWAT training, watching my 6721 go muzzle first into the dirt. The quick release buckles are convenient, but they do come with the caveat that you can't count on your rifle staying attached to your body, in my experience.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueForceGear View Post
    It is for a US spec ops customer who wanted it that way. It is novel that we put in on our website since most unit special-request slings don't make it there.

Best,

Ashley
    Makes sense to me. We've had some rather unusual requests for items that would appear strange or unpractical to the general military. Like you mentioned those don't usually make it into the public domain for lack of a market.

On the ITW issue I agree they are the way to go. We stock them for a couple of reasons one being quality the other is unlike Duraflex they are willing to deal with and support small business. I've not has a duraflex product break on me whit normal use only when intentionally trying to break it.

Like I tried to explain earlier (maybe unsuccessfully) it wasn't a dig on you and your gear, more a scratching of the head kind of question.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ashley or DIY Tactical,
    What does ITW mean? Is it a company or an acronym for something? Thanks.

and By the way and I know he does not need it. But I recommend and endorse BFG and Ashley he is truly a gentleman and a professional. I had the pleasure of shooting with him in an EAG Carbine class.

Stay Safe
    Jack

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    ITW = Illinois Tool Works, or ITW-Fastex - they make plastic and metal hardware/buckles. probably one of the most trusted and high quality hardware in industry.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345